Tuesday, February 10, 2004

" what've you got to give? "

---

what am i doing??!?

in terms of artist, i believe i have a plethora of talents. with such a confidence on such elusively concrete terms, i have to be sure to give them my all, my everything. i have no choice, says most artits; true artists have no choice but to creat. call it a drive, call it a lust, call it embodiment of a spirit, it exists, and i am taken by it.

art and exression feuls my every day, and haunts me in my sleep. it softens lifes' blows, eases physical ails, and provides me with those silent multiples of voices and observences that never get audibly shared.

i am a filmmaker, poet, photographer, painter, writer, and more.

i want to do more, see more, experience more. i want to feed on the worlds foods, engorge my whims with ideologies and stories, ride languages like a stream of consiousness, and be able to also inhabit the subtle, the quiet moments, and the tame

it's a tough gig, this life, but every day it seems that i have no choice nut to exist honestly within it, so that's what i am going to do.

---

No comments: