Monday, November 27, 2006

" corporate interlude "

---

brent: I'm eating a glowing green muffin right now, by the way
me: jeebus, don't eat that
brent: it's pisachio
me: oh
brent: however you spell it. it's really, really good.
me: yum. well enjoy it because pistachios are fattening...fatty
brent: every once in a while my whole "I'll order the weirdest thing on the menu" strategy pays off
me: hah. you gotta play the game in order to win
brent: word
me: i feel fat. and squishy
brent: me too. another reason i quit drinking. I feel better when i'm in better shape
me: mm
brent: on the real. this is like the best muffin I've ever had in my life.
me: you should write a song for it. a ditty, because you love your muffin
brent: Muffin' Lovin'?
me: love muffin
brent: It could be called, "I'm Lovin' Your Muffin"
me: muffin lover
brent: and it starts out all innuendo-ie,
me: the ballad of the muffin lover
brent: but then I talk about how it's green and it tastes like pistachios. heheheheh
me: or like "pistachio muffin love on my mind."yeah...we need hobbies
brent: we have good ideas
me: let's start an ad company
brent: and when are we going to shoot my 13 second music video!?
me: soon
brent: real soon

---

No comments: