Monday, March 10, 2008

" an odd perch "

---

so yeah, a while ago i told everyone about a freelance gig i scored. I finally got my awesome(read not awesome but still completely useful) mobile phone video file downloaded to my computer.



don't you just wish that you too were there to doodle with me so i wouldn't be the only "weird thing" at the loft party? yeah, me too.

the shot itself is of me looking down at the doodles i've already done, then a 360-view of the room as best as i could do while sitting atop a 10ft ladder. it was questionable.

---

tonight's homework:

think about the silliest job you've had, then share it with a friend. you'd be surprised how much better you feel, and potentially how your friends admire you for being so brave and/or adventurous.

---

1 comment:

Petur said...

dude, when i was in new york i handed out rolaids to people waiting to pay their taxes. that shit was heeeeella fun, and i got a free "got gas?" shirt out of it, woohoo!!