Tuesday, March 17, 2009

" hits & misses "

---

the things that happened today:

- woke up from a dream to a phone call from my mom at 11:34am

- got two emails that set the tone; one telling me that my federal tax refund was directly deposited into my account, and one telling me that i had not won or placed in another photography competition. it was a strange sucker-punch.

- followed the iphone OS 3.0 liveblog like a nerd.

- ate two slices of pizza for brunch at 3-ish pm.

- watched about 13 trailers online.

- moved into the living room cause it was too cold to sit and be in my room.

- drew a bunch of drawings just to draw.

- watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, and loved remembering what makes love so worth it.

- realized that as soon as i get going, day is already turning into night, slow and lovely.

---


---

No comments: