Saturday, May 08, 2010

" missing in action "

---

my eyes, my fingers, my hands, my heart.

my talent, my scruples, my sense, my stars.

my feet, my legs, my tongue, my lips.

these are some things, that when i'm gone, i'll miss.

tonight's homework:

shake an extended jubilant fist to the sky at spring, and embrace the onslaught of the shift between april's showers and may's flowers.

---

avril 23:

















avril 24:

















avril 25:

















avril 26:

















avril 27:

















avril 28:

















avril 29:

















avril 30:

















mai 01:

















mai 02:

















mai 03:

















mai 04:

















mai 05:

















mai 06:

















mai 07:




















mai 08:


















---

No comments: