Tuesday, August 24, 2010

" twenty-three days have passed, and the world has changed "

---

been upstate, and now that i return to the city, it's turned cold and rain-gloomy on me.

despite my dislike of the change of seasons, i still have to remember that there are images out there in the world begging to be experienced.

for a while now, i've been taking long photowalks from various point A's to different point B's, and sometimes stopping at point C's and D's along the way. you have to be in the street to do street photography. you need to be near people to for people portraiture. there's just no way around plain facts.

something that i always learn on these walks, is that i'm never going to stop seeing something that catches my eye or piques my interest. the exploration of a place, theme, or person is one of the more interesting things you could do with your day.

and it's all out there, waiting for you to click, click, click.

tonight's homework:

get your camera out, take a lot of photos, and by friday, edit it down to one image that represents your best image of the week. email it to me. i'll choose three of the most interesting photos, and give my comments as well. you may or may not agree with my choices or what i have to say, but you'll at least have given it a go. show me something new.

---

aout 02:


aout 03:


aout 04:


aout 05:



aout 06:


aout 07:


aout 08:


aout 09:


aout 10:


aout: 11:


aout 12:


aout 13:


aout 14:


aout 15:


aout 16:


aout 17:


aout: 18:


aout 19:


aout 20:


aout 21:


aout 22:


aout 23:


aout 24:


---