Tuesday, October 25, 2005

" blog spam?? "

---

i mean, i know that my blog isn't the greatest thing to ever hit the blogsphere, but c'mon you crazy people!!!

it takes a bold sort of uberdork with more than absolutely nothing to do whatsoever, to find out my blog's addy, and then post a fake comment advertising some sort of crappier blog within my already not-readership-prone.

this rampant and recent turn of events has both wasted my time and added another level of blah to the already threadbare commentry.

so hey, strangers and anonymous-ers, please stop making my small corner of online sanity worse by posting links to your blog on cowbells and nasal hair clippers. i just don't have the time, sir.

if for some reason, you do feel the inclination to comment, make it personal, or pertinent, or valid, and leave your name so i know who to blogspam later on if you're just a heartless bot trying to make me crazy; the fact that i blogged this entry in of itself being the keystone to my eventual downward spiral into technological madness.

---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As many links as you want!