Sunday, October 23, 2005

" please do not steal my random scene "

---

FADE IN:

INT – NEUNG’S APT - AFTERNOON

The couple is hanging out in his apt. lazing the afternoon away.

NEUNG

Can you feel this?

GIRL

Yes.

NEUNG

What do you think about it?

GIRL

Normal.

NEUNG

What do you mean normal?

GIRL

What do you mean, “what do you mean normal?”

NEUNG

I mean, what do you feel? Is it soft, is it strange, is it odd, is it nice, is it real to you?

GIRL

It’s real. And it’s nice. And it feels, pleasant. Like flipping through pages of a book, or breathing deeply inside an open space; fresh, constant, delivering.

NEUNG

Delivering what?

GIRL

Delivering you, to me, now, here.

NEUNG

Yeah?

GIRL

Yeah. It feels private, and intimate.

The sunlight hits the floor and grazes their feet.

NEUNG

I wish every moment of every day could be this defined.

(beat)

GIRL

I know what we can do today; we can give you a manicure.

(beat)

NEUNG

We need hobbies.

---

No comments: