Sunday, January 28, 2007

" first nyc snows for me "

---

how can i not giggle as i walk and slip down the sidewalk?; the snow gently swirling and flitting about underneath the yellow lamppost lights.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

it still is amazing to me after being in thailand for so long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

snow snow snow snow snow snow snowing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

now i really need to get me some winter gear instead of layering non-water/weather-resistant clothing, in the hopes that i can eke by.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i think my neighbor saw me taking pictures of the street from my window. maybe she thinks i am creepy. i hope not, because maybe she is creepy, or not.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but trust me, this snow doesn't taste like something fresh; it tastes like chloride and vinegar.

yay winter.

---

No comments: