Wednesday, December 12, 2007

" website update pending "

---

so yes. i find myself with much more free time than i can stand. it's curious how much of my personal time is still spent in front of a computer instead of baking, riding my bike in the park, or updating my website.

in fact, i am going to do all three of those things in the next few days; one of which i did already (the baking one..winter scones if you must know), and i've already designed my basic website layouts inclusive of links and photos. now if i could just learn me up some actual html skills, i'd be almost done with two.

i guess all there is to do now is to pray for no more crummy rain weather, and ride my bike around until my winter tire burns away from my midsection. what?? i like drinking beer. sue me.

or come with, at least that way we can ride bikes together, then eat scones, then surf the web. it'll be fun...that is, if you don't have any work to go to.

sigh.

---

bonus:

i made these!



---



---



---



---



---

No comments: