Thursday, December 31, 2009

" auld lang syne for the decade "

---

there will always be someone stronger than me.
there will always be someone smarter than me,
and brighter,
and more fit.

there will always be someone taller than me.
there will always be someone sexier than me,
and more handsome,
and more proud.

but there will never be anyone that loves you more than i do.
there will never be anyone who is more faithful,
and helpful,
and supportive.

there will never be anyone more amazing than me.
there will never be anyone that could hold you like i do,
and kiss your lips like i do,
and hold hands like i do.

there will never be another like me.
i've been alive for almost three decades now, and i'm one in a million.

catch me if you can.

happy new year/decade to us all.

---

decembre 29:



decembre 30:



decembre 31:

















---

No comments: