Wednesday, August 27, 2003

don't read this if you can't handle it:

i apologize ahead of time:

i'm sick

my throat is sore, a raw wasteland, thirsty and is like a heat cauldron capable of only phlegmming up gobs of acrid yellow and orange snot lobules.

my eyes are watery and constantly sagging and tearing.

my breath is short loud shallow and painful.

my nose is raw and the skin is torn and sensitive from constant blowing with multiple sheets of nasal tissues.

a mosquito bit my face below my left eye, and it looks a stupid as it hurts, and it pains!

my body is in a constant ache which lulls throughout my frame. at night i sweat, alone and miserable, unable to reach REm until i am to wake up.

i am tired and i had to go to work today, and i have to work tomorrow, and the day after that.

what i wouldn't give for a hot bath; a soothing primordial ooze to take all these pains away.

with my body ina constant sense of misery and cold-like pains, goodnight

gub-

No comments: