Friday, April 16, 2004

" hah ahaha aha ah "

---

like some sort of urban ninja, i'll make my way to the airport and the plan for my escape out of coffee hell will be complete. i'll fly from SFO until i reach japan, then from tokyo fly to BKK, thailand.

then i'll have a great trip. i'll take a thousand great photographs and smell the air of my secondary homeland. i'm going to eat from a food stall on the street, buy fruit from a woman with a motorized bike/icebox contraption, learn some new aspects of myself, speak thai and be made fun of but prasied, sit quietly alone in my air-conditioned room and ponder "just what does this all mean?" over and over and over again until my mind is numb and i'm too hot to care.

yes, all of these things will happen and even more so.

so.

i guess i'm out of here like i said.

and as the moment of departure looms ever closer, i start to wonder if there's anything i'm forgetting.....don't you hate that feeling?

---

No comments: