Thursday, February 19, 2009

" you are my profiterole "

---

i've been having crazy dreams for the past few days, all of which end up with a sense of immediacy. the one from last night involved crazy hieroglyphic indian blossoming elephant roses and other gothic blooming things.

i usually go to bed at around 3-4am in the morning, it's just how the night turns out. but ever since having these vivid dreams, i've been waking up at around 7-8am.

my brain hurts. my body is angry at me. my eyes hurt funny.

but my mind is racing.

somehow these dreams are telling me to engage the day and get to work. whether it's actual work work or photo work, or internet work is almost besides the point.

the point is to get up, get out into the world, and do your thing.

or you know, stay in bed and sleep the day away, blissfully unaware.

---

fevrier 18:


fevrier 19:


---

No comments: