Thursday, July 02, 2009

" jimminy! "

---

diclaimer: pretty ill bloody dream below

i had this really restless night's sleep last night. i'm not sure of what i dreampt of, but towards the end of my sleeping times, i remember very vividly murdering two individuals with a short hunting knife.

they were harassing a friend of mine at this ramen noodle counter somewhere, and making her feel uncomfortable to the point of public shame and ridicule. it was excruciating to witness.

i told another friend of mine to give me his bowie knife, which he produced. i walked right up to the two men who saw me approaching, and told them to leave my friend alone.

they spit on my and laughed like evil toads. for some reason, all of that ill treatment solidified what i had to do.

i went for the closer of the men first. he had a stout face which was shadowed by his frame. i straight prison-shanked him with the knife, deep into his chest. i felt no remorse, and was pretty calculated. his chest became a deep red pool, and i stabbed him a few more times.

after i saw the fear and shock on his face, i knew that he knew he had done wrong, and that he was going to die because of his actions. (pretty effin'rough!) i grabbed a clump of his thick brushy hair, and bent his head back leaving his neck exposed. in one powerful slicing stroke, i cut open his throat and tore it from his torso.

his fellow cohort stumbled towards me with rage and fervor. i grabbed his left arm at the wrist, pulled him towards me, and let his forward momentum guide the knife into his heart. he too had the same look of shock as his compatriot.

with deft blows to his chest, he fell to the floor and the dream ended with me standing there proudly with blood all over my everything.

i've never had such confidence wielding any sort of weapon in real life, and most definitely never had an inclination to do anything mildly close to these actions towards anyone. but, it was a little eerie finding myself awake in my bed this morning, my fists clenched and heart racing.

---


---

No comments: