Sunday, July 12, 2009

" mouthfeel "

---

for the past few weeks, i've been eating the same dish for breakfast. a three-egg omelet with minced garlic, sliced red onions, yellow squash, and a fistful of chopped kale. spiced with cracked black peppercorns, paprika, and a dash of sea salt.

it's not made intentionally, but pretty much just because it's comprised of the items i usually have in my refrigerator.

it's solid and savory. it tastes really good; the kale steamed and intermingling with the eggs in a certain symbiotic manner. it incites watering to my mouth, and after i finish eating it, i am fairly satisfied.

i wish i had more creativity with my omelets these days, but if this is to be my current default, i'm glad that it just does it for me. what do you usually eat for your breakfast?

happy food, happy heart.

---

juillet 11:


juillet 12:


---

No comments: