Friday, October 09, 2009

" and the trumpets sounded "

---

i recently purchased a new printer for my studies. it's pretty much the largest piece of hardware in my room now.

i look at it from down the hallway as the soft light coming in through my bedroom hits it in it's morning angles.

in the morning, i can see it from a bird's eye view from over the edge of my loft bed. or out of the corner of my eye, basically at all times, when i am seated at my computer workstation.

it's a black and gray/silver behemoth that weighs in at approximately 43 pounds, and it pretty much is something that i need for school and beyond.

if it made smoothies, i could say that it would be the peak top super amazing thing i own. because of the lack of that feature, i have to relegate it to being plain amazing.

plainmazing.

all in all, i'm very happy to be able to finally print something out, be it a contact sheet or an actual print. we'll see if down the road, i can make the smoothie thing happen, cause that would be fairly boss.

---

octobre 06:


octobre 07:


octobre 8:


octobre 09:


---

No comments: