Monday, October 12, 2009

" the eventual death of my sillyawesome mustache "

---

it basically started as a retaliation; an affront to a fellow mustachioed friend. his mustaches sheer power was so intensely offensive to me for some reason, that i told him how it caused me pain to be in it's presence.

and perhaps it wasn't as offensive as all that. and maybe it was perfectly fine. and maybe my reactions were too harsh.

however it happened, in the moment of it all, i decided to grow my own mustache. just to show him how offensive it could be. just to show him that a mustache on a friend would be just as offensive.

mustache-growing aside, it has been a great experiment. it's been now almost a month, and i believe he life of this mustache has run its course.

it is no longer fun to upkeep, and with the encroaching colder weather, it is now apparent that i'd need to double-stock tissues when it's sneeze season. one for the act, and one for the cleanup. boo.

so, to my mustachio, i bid adieu. it was a time, as all times that are special are. this version of my mustache shall live in memory and in the hearts of the people it offended. i hope my friend will eventually forgive my (mustachio) trespasses, and i have now learned to forgive his.

to adventures in facial hair! hurrah i say, hurrah.

---













 
---

No comments: