Tuesday, October 13, 2009

" mosquitoes are bastards "

---

basically, mosquitoes have been biting me in my sleep and while i sit at my desk. they bite me, suck out trace volumes of my blood, and leave me unable to sleep properly or fully.

there are large sections of my entire body that is covered with bites. they itch and itch and itch and make wearing shirts uncomfortable.

i have bites on my fingers and toes, on the bottoms of my feet, on the creases in my palms, behind my ears, on my temples, on my neck.

it's truly an excruciating and annoyingly painful state of affairs.

so for the rest of the time i see and hear these near-silent flying bloodsuckers, i will set aside my theories of reincarnation, and slap them bastards into paste.

ouch. i just got bit in my knee-pit. what the fuhhh!?

---



---

No comments: