Sunday, November 01, 2009

" daylight savings and other things at 3/2am "

---

- homework and midterms for miles and miles.
- the testing, the looking.
- how my eyes are getting stronger or weaker.
- what time is it, and will i be late for anything?

- my hair is really soft right now.
- there are a lot of papers on my desk.
- there are a lot of wires and glowing blue lights on my desk.
- there are tiny dustballs and napkins and other things on my desk.
- my desk is a large wooden behemoth.

- a hug would be nice.
- the bbc-world service is sorta rad...or is it the accents?
- my feet are cold.
- i ate a lot of salmon today, and i'm still hungry.
- i make a mean PB&J.

- this is my 801st blog post.
- maybe i should celebrate with a slice of cake.
- and many miles to go before i sleep.

---

octobre 27:



octobre 28:



octobre 29:



octobre 30:



octobre 31:



novembre 01:















---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like No.4 photo!