Sunday, April 17, 2005

" my apartment has no television : other fiction "

---

she wore rings on her fingers but the diamonds was in her eyes. top off, bottom off, with rings on her fingers. this was althea; love of my life.

momentary glints and flashes flared from the corners of the sheets, as she glanced over at me from the dim of the room.

red light from the hotel across the street shone in through the wide frame of my windows; her body awash in a crimson luminescence. anything she would've said to me would be like the most beautiful everything.

"did you know that 'four-poster' beds came about? back in the olden days in england, those who had thatched roofs had those sorts of beds to prevent thatch and rot and animals and things from falling down on them while they slept."

upon hearing that, my heart broke proper, and i was going to make love to her, but i fainted right there at the window. she laughed and made shadow puppets on our walls.

---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, stay off the drugs.