Thursday, May 06, 2004

" thank you daffity doo "

---

dear daphna,

thanks for your splendid list. i love the three things that you listed, stating things that i didn't know about you; i'm sure everyone else will learn great things about the human condition from your list. i forgot to read it right away, because after i came back from China, i went straight to bed. Then all day long, i was doing work straightaway. Thus, dear friend from afar, i have just as of now (@ 17.11, Thailand time) read your email, and i would like to share it with e'yone. Since i know you are sleeping right now, i'll just have to guess that this is fine.

your international e-buddy,

digi-bay

---

BAY!

1. My stomach is growling.
2. I hate getting shocked (static electricity) I hate it I hate it.
3. Only my big toes have red polish on them. The other toes have lost the color.

Welcome back to Thailand!

~Daphna

---

No comments: