Monday, January 03, 2005

" the coming of tomorrow, today and in every day which follows"

---

i'm sitting in my office at my desk, on this the first day of 'real work,' of the new year.

i'm halfway through bear-garden's second album, "mercy killing," totally lost in the tonal-experimentality of their particular brand of music, and i suddenly realize two things:

1. i love a wide spectrum of really strange music and that most people either hold me up to a light, transparent and open, or completely and utterly don't understand a thing about me or my real intentions/motivations, maybe.

2. the fact that i keep regular a blog, means that i in essence, am prolonging the exact same nightly practice as doogie howser - m.d.; this does not sit well to know that i am a latter-day neil patrick-harris, but on the flip it is f-ing hilarious. i smile then sink my head into my arms.

3. i rarely keep my promise on a predeterminate amount of length, when defining the number of items on my lists, um, unless i do. there's always just too much to say; i cannot help myself.

---

No comments: