Monday, January 10, 2005

" one aspect in the art of waiting "

---

over 500 mosquito bites after returning to thailand, it'll have been all worth it.

the thai pop music filling my head with predictably repetitive sweet recorded confections, the pollution filling my pores with a near-undetectable layer of grime, the lack of free time, the heavy and unscheduled workload, and the frustration of never knowing when my 'room' might be utilized for a changing closet.

my brother is coming from america soon, to hopefully bring with him some much-needed items. what they might be, who could know? not that i wrote him a list of stuff in every email sent. except that i did.

all i would ask of him, is to come take me away from this...this, this "____ness." this describes anything other than what this is.

that and some socks. ooh or good music? please? anything other than audio poo with sugar on top of it. ooh some nyquil maybe. and on and on and on until the voices in my head don't speak in syrupy droops and tweets.

---

No comments: