Monday, August 16, 2004

" things are funny when your body is hurty "

---

apologies beforehand...which means it only get better from here.

yesterday i didn't eat anything. this is because the night before i ate some ill noodle dish, and ended up speding the hours i usually spend sleeping, sitting in the tiny bathroom of mine.

needless to say at this point you really didn't need to know that, but it does provide the template for the hours and hours of near hallucinatory giddiness that came over me due to loss of appetite and water and mind.

so yesterday was spent actually attempting to do my job (on location DV camera-manning) and i spent every single second of pause possible sleeping wherever i could, just so i would forget the immense pain in my lower stomach and the fact that everything made me want to hurl.

i saw blackend fields of vision, a plethora of stars shining where there were no stars, and heard so many noises and voices screaming and blaring all around me (we were working in a mall), that when i did awaken from my small pauses of non-REM sleep, it was a hell to come into.

at night i took a shower and attempted to sleep again. this morning, i came down to work early, at the beck and call of my bosslady, and started (and what i am still doing at this very moment, right now).

my back hurts, my body hurts, my skin hurts. i have a headache the size of colorado state, and my whole being is in limbo. but all of a sudden i am really really hungry, as it is now 2pm, and everyone in the office has yet to eat. anything like this in america would be considered barbaric working conditions, but here we like to call it monday, the first day in the week that never ends.

this is all.

ps- hey greg man, thanks for the care package, it really helps me retain sanity here...it really does.

---

No comments: