Saturday, June 19, 2004

" don't put YOUR eggs all in one basket! "

---

ever feel like everyone is all up in your business? it's great that everyone cares about you so much, but does there have to be all of this secret "keeping bay in the dark, so as to protect him from the dangers of real life?"

so really, everyone trying to shelter me...it';s too late, i know too much of the world. butt out. i appreciate your imput, but everyone must be able to live their own lives if they so choose.

i realize that i'm not an old old man, but can i please have some space in which to be able to find out some things for myself?

if i live my life in a state of constant paranoia, how will i ever learn or grow ?

like, can't i be thai and me at the same time, instead of adhereing to these unruly traditional standards?

okay, maybe nt unruly, but why cannot i even begin a relationship, before everyone tries to stop me?

i appreciate all of the looking out really, but seriously, please let me first actually go out with this girl, before everyone tries to protect me from the world and it's trappings.

if i never make a mistake, and i'm not expecting to make any, how will i ever learn how to be me here?

tell me that one professor.

somehow i feel that my life here is not my own anymore, and that i have to live in a very narrow specific way in order to exist here.

that's really starting to get to me.


ps-i'm not mad, i'm just frustrated

(ngood ngid)

---

No comments: