Monday, June 21, 2004

" of the path, the river, and the middle way "

---

So these are what they were writing about when they said life was going to be a journey of obstacles and outcomes. I never thought that I would have to eventually be tested as a person in such a short period of time.

Most of the time I figure that I spend as much time worrying about the intricacies (pertaining to the socio-cultural interactions )of everyday people, as I do taking a whiz. I mean I am aware and knowledgable, but how many times a day do you actually get to use this information?

These past 5 days however have been extremely trying, as I have had to defend myself as a respectful person, a dilligent worker, a trustworthy partner, and an all-around nice, strong-willed, beneficial-to-have-around person.

If tall orders begin as small lists like this, I feel that I am on my way to make a list as long as paul bunyan’s breakfast menu.

Life is strange and there’s nothing like obstacles to help you reassure yourself that you are, who you say you are. What better way to solidify these things, than to put into action, what you state with words.

Tomorrow then should be a resolution before a grand adventure that has only started; either that or I’m in for a dissapointment that I cannot as of yet fathom. I am rooting though, for the former.

---

No comments: