Monday, October 04, 2004

" halloween won't be the same "

---

BTMBRKT: Hey man, do you know anything about hosting video on the web?
weederman23: nopers
weederman23: like a webcast?
BTMBRKT: oh well. I made video invite for my halloween party, but it doesn't work on any computer. I guess something wrong happened when I exported to quicktime
weederman23: man, you should ty and stream it from an ftp site or something
BTMBRKT: I could try that. However, I have no idea how to do it
weederman23: werd
weederman23: unfortunately i am not an online creation geek
weederman23: could ask my brother
weederman23: he's a nerd
weederman23: buuut, he's not online
weederman23: i think his email is-----------------
weederman23: lol
weederman23: lemme check real quick
weederman23: ...
weederman23: wait!
BTMBRKT: ok
weederman23: i want to go to a halloween party dammit!
weederman23: sigh*
BTMBRKT: I'll make a cardboard standup of you, so it's like you will be there
weederman23: word
weederman23: and make me a cut out audrey hepburn so i can have a friend
weederman23: oh, his email is ------_--------
weederman23: with an underscore
weederman23: inbetween
BTMBRKT: cool
weederman23: cool

---

No comments: