Monday, October 25, 2004

" the towel, and when to throw it in "

---

i am growing more and more ready to escape here. meaning there is and has been no sign that what i am doing here is forwarding. this situation is getting to me and i have way too many mosquito bites covering the lengths of my body.

i want a sign. i want one like a bolt of lightning straight to the chest. a bright glowing orb beckoning me out of my body, pleading me to follow it to success. an elfish gnome-like creature popping in from an unknown point of dimensional origin expounding lavishly the way in which i will benefit by sticking it out.

six more months until it comes time to choose.

i'm doing research. i am writing a lot more. i am contacting knowledgeable parties and getting things done in the meanwhile; all in this up-in-the-air supposed 'meanwhile.' and i believe that it's doing me good, but who's to know?

tonight's homework:

take one of your life's plans; the one that you leave sitting on the dusty shelf of your mind. brush that sucker off and get it all spic and span-like. then set to attain it by doing it. if you meet an obstacle of some sort, tell me about it, and maybe i can cast a faraway spell on it, but i tell you, my spells are not as strong as they used to be. then again, maybe they're just powerful enough still.

---

No comments: